July-Sept Silence of the Sharks, Children’s posters competition
Date(s) - 07/01/2017 - 09/25/2017
Satil wreck dive site
Category(ies) No Categories
I’m honored to join Dr Alessandro Marroni, Dan Europe, Sponsor of the prize and graphic artist genius Schlomo Cohen to judge the competition of best posters for Silence of the Sharks.
The announcement will broadcast in an underwater ceremony in Eilat, Israel, mid Sept.
We’re working on 340 amazing artworks submitted by children from various countries around the world. More info on FB or https://silenceofthesharks.org/pcm/The-Voice-of-the-Children
Now it’s your turn to vote for your favorite shark poster.
• During July 25- August 3, a public vote will be held online. Any registered member on the website can login and vote once.
• At the same time, a professional jury panel set by the production will score each of the posters.
• The final score of each poster will be calculated based on public votes (50%) and jury panel’s score (50%).
• On August 3rd, online voting concludes and the best 5 posters with the highest final score will reach the finals.
• On September 10th, we’ll be selecting the winning poster out of the 5 best posters which have reached the finals in an underwater live broadcasted ceremony.
on the Satil wreck dive site, Eilat, Israel, It will be live broadcasted online (YouTube, Facebook and our media
• The winning poster of them all will be awarding its young creator and one of his parents with an invitation (flights and accommodation) to participate in the event, Sponsor by DAN Europe.