- COOL DIVING AT AIDE , mixed media on canvas by Pascal, The Painter of Blue ®, 12″x16″ 31×41 cm, lec 957a, 2017, priv.coll. ©pascal lecocq
After the Japan, Singapore and Palau, Pascal’s paintings are back in Asia during the Australian International Dive Expo for the 1st time http://australiadiveexpo.com/new.
Presentation: 40 years of Blue Paintings of Sharks and Divers
Pascal made presentations in Singapore (Adex 2011) and Palau (Shark week 2014), and is a featured artist at MIDE, Kuala Lumpur, since 2014.
International Convention Centre Sydney at Cockle Bay in Darling Harbour, Sydney
The opening dates and times for the expo are as follows:
• Thursday 3 August Halls 10am – 8pm Marina 10am – 7pm
• Friday 4 August Halls 10am – 8pm Marina 10am – 7pm
• Saturday 5 August Halls 10am – 8pm Marina 10am – 7pm
• Sunday 6 August Halls 10am – 8pm Marina 10am – 7pm
• Monday 7 August Halls 10am – 8pm Marina 10am – 7pm
Halls : There are two entrances (one on each level) for visitors and exhibitors.
• Lower level entry – Hall 2, via concourse (level 2) and proceed
• Upper level entry – Hall 6 (level 4)
Tickets can be purchased from the following locations:
• Exhibition Centre: in the foyer outside Hall 2 (on level 2).
• Outdoor ticket box in Darling Harbour (next to the Woodward Water
Feature on west side of Cockle Bay).
• Tickets for the show can be purchased online or at the door to the Show
Pascal Lecocq, PhD, is the painter of the diving world most recognized picture: The Matador.
He is the Painter of Blue who paints as a stage director, on high blue backdrops, sky, figures, funny divers, all between hypperrealism and surrealism, flavored with humor.
Pascal’s paintings have been exhibited worldwide in more than 300 solo exhibitions since 1977, and in museums in France (2000-2001) and USA (2012-2013).
He is also a set and costumes designer for many operas since 1986.
Pascal is doing workshops and children drawing contests to help and promote children to express themselves by painting and being concerned by the environment.
The French painter lives and works in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, since 2003.